Thursday, March 13, 2014

ter-Fringe

I hope that I could amber my limbic system for the next one year ahead. So then, I can focus on my duties, just like what The Observers did in another universe. #ter-FRINGE

No one knows, no one cares, no one wants to know about what I exactly feel, and about how I want to run this matter. No one did. #QueenofDramaDetected

People only hear what they want to hear, people frankly don't listen, people just want to be listened, but never want to pay even small attention on every little things that come around, people never want to read between the lines. People, oh yeah, just people...
I don't have any further comments on them.

Berharap pada manusia akan berakhir kecewa.
Berharap pada Allah Ta'ala, InsyaAllah hati menjadi tenang.

No comments:

Post a Comment