Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Menyambut springs dengan nge-galau di pagi hari #eh

Tochigi, 19 Maret 2014

Ohayyou gozaimasu, Selamat morning.
Selamat pagi, as Tom san usually says in weekday... :D

The conversation that I would never have!
 
Hei, it's already morning, and still here I am, hard to breath, sepi, sunyi, kosong.
Hey you, yeah, dear you, mpe kapan kita begini? kek gini? it slowly killing me y'know...
hmmph...  Honestly, it suffered me enough that making me so numb and flat.
I know you never meant to make me feel this way, but... but... but, can't we just re-think it again?
Yeah, about the decision, our decision... Well actually, your decision... I am just following you, I realized that it is for our own goodness...
Anyway, can we just take a look back again? Please?

Oh my God, much more other crowded traffics stuck on my mind.
I should stop this!
This all will lead to nowhere, I won't telling you anything.
Nope, let it is just be there, in its right place.
I won't bother you any longer.
I let you live in peace, as I wish the same thing for me too though I know, alone, I won't be able to.
I would be just fine here, just right like what I always think about you there.

Nobody says it is easy, but ok, if you think you are ok, then it is all should be fine too.
Nevermind, don't care me, it's ok, I'm getting used to on it.
Nobody knows, only God knows, what I feel deep down inside, about how dying I am, how upset I am, how blue I am, how flat I am, yeah, only God knows.

One good thing that I still keep as faith, God loves me. Thanks God, I wanna be more closer and closer to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment